Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who would have thought--at Lovelock?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

cpa

May 17, 2014
Central Valley
IMG_0047.JPG

I was exiting Interstate 80 westbound on Tuesday morning around 10:45 to charge at Lovelock. One other Tesla was already plugged in. As I pulled up to the stop sign to turn right, a second Tesla crossed in front of me and drove to the SC. I then drive up and plug in. How crazy is it that three of the four stalls are in use in Lovelock, of all places! Five minutes later yet a fourth Tesla arrives and takes the remaining spot. A full house in Lovelock! (I wonder how many times this has happened.) We are all laughing about the popularity when a pickup truck shows up from Northern Nevada Power.

The driver gets out and approaches us, and says that he is the utility project manager for the Gigafactory, and that he works closely with the Tesla executive who is responsible for the construction. He wanted to take our picture and forward it to the executive, so we obliged him.

Turns out that the three other drivers were headed to Custer for their annual rally, so the coincidence was only in the fact that I happened to crash their party.

Still pretty cool though!