TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Whoa! Model S for kids now has the refreshed fascia!

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Mickie, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Mickie

Mickie Member

IMG_2397.PNG Radio Flyer ripped a page straight outta Tesla's playbook and is now shipping refreshed cars. I had also confirmed prior to placing the order that it'd also receive the upgraded battery, but no email confirming that, just the fascia.

• Like x 1
  2. malcolm

malcolm Active Member

I demand a retrofit!

• Like x 2
    • Funny x 2
  3. greywithana

greywithana Member

I put in my order July 31 and I got no notification about the upgraded battery (so I don't think I'm getting it), but I did get this particular email overnight. We chose the color to match my car, so it's exciting the styling will match now too!

4. stan23

stan23 Member

I usd my colleagues referral and he gave me th code to order the radio flyer. Just placed an order 2 days ago. Hope I get the refresh as it will match my car!

5. kev1n

kev1n Member

is it just me or does it look a bit off?

6. stan23

stan23 Member

Got the email! If the ship grey turbines, then my little girl will have an exact replica of daddy's car!

7. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

I think it's just the screen capture... bad aspect ratio?

8. Lifeinabox

Lifeinabox Member

Will this mean CPO prices finally drop?

• Funny x 1
  9. boaterva

Took them long enough to do the refresh... maybe Hank and Erik can make a subcategory on their sites for these 'cars'? :D

10. boaterva

11. mb300sd

mb300sd Member

I just wish they had black, then it's match mine perfectly. I'm doing an RC conversion when I get mine. Combined with APM Rover, I might have the first FSD Tesla out there :D