TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Wholesale pricing for new custom wheels

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by dsterdee, Jun 13, 2013.

1. dsterdee

dsterdee Member

I recently changed the wheels on my Model S and posted pictures here. A lot of interest was shown. I contacted the manufacture (ACE Wheels) to get a promo pricing package for fellow owners. They will give 40% off to a group of 5 owners wanting ACE Wheels. In addition they will give an additional 10% kickback on the price you paid if you supply good quality pictures for them to use. This is not sales, or solicitation. I am getting nothing in return. This is strictly to help out other owners. If anyone is interested, PM me and I will pass the info on once 5 are reached. OH.... Just a note, many of you know about the AE wheels (Al & Eds) ACE is the wheel manufacture for them, so all of those wheels are options.

Here is a picture of mine. I did the Mesh 7's in a 22X9 with a 5X120 bolt pattern and a 35 offset. Tires are Nitto Invo's 275/30 in the rear and 255/30 up front.

9006850961_3161b89fda_c.jpg

9008079428_f822a60921_c.jpg

2. Ting Louie

Ting Louie Member