Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who's Getting Family Stickers on Their Model X??!?

Dalia

Sep 25, 2015
Chicago, IL
I just took off my stickers from my current car since they were getting so old and partially off anyway. It got me
thinking. Will I get stickers again for my Model X? After thinking a little about it, I think I will. It will give it my family touch. What about you??

-Model X #4164

Xenoilphobe

Jan 2, 2014
Fairfax County, Virginia
I think I might get a comedy one like one of these:

Utah.jpg
Detriot Stick Family.jpg
25-Pictures-To-Share-Smile-16.jpg

Lyon

2016 S P100DL, 2016 X P90D
Dec 26, 2011
Eugene, Oregon
My personal feeling is that these things are silly and unattractive. Also, the ones that tell every potential kidnapper the names of all the kids are something of a security problem, IMO.

We'll probably put a couple school stickers on the car. My Model S has only one sticker, the University of Oregon "O"

bonnie

I play a nice person on twitter.
Feb 6, 2011
Columbia River Gorge
I just took off my stickers from my current car since they were getting so old and partially off anyway. It got me
thinking. Will I get stickers again for my Model X? After thinking a little about it, I think I will. It will give it my family touch. What about you??

-Model X #4164

Not me. Not a chance.

But more importantly, if it makes your family feel good, then do it. :)

mknox

Aug 7, 2012
Toronto, ON
Gawd! Reminds me of those ridiculous "Baby on Board" signs. What am I supposed to do with that information? Back in the '80s I used to have a "No Baby on Board" sign because I figured people may want to know that too.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC