TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Who's going to be at the Charlotte NC store on March 31?

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by McHoffa, Mar 4, 2016.

1. McHoffa

McHoffa Member

Just thought I'd see how many people on here are planning on hitting the Charlotte store on March 31 to reserve a Model 3.

2. McHoffa

McHoffa Member

3. McHoffa

McHoffa Member

Someone posted that the Charlotte store will NOT be taking reservations on the 31st.

4. Drucifer

Drucifer Active Member

We are in discussions with the Charlotte Tesla store and are planning an alternative Model S road trip to Raleigh if that is needed. Stay tuned to the Facebook event linked a few posts up from here.

5. McHoffa

McHoffa Member

I just called the Charlotte store and spoke with Peter. He said they were told they wouldn't be, but that it is fixed and they definitely WILL be taking deposits starting at 10am on March 31.

6. Drucifer

Drucifer Active Member

Interesting. I hope that's the final word, but still, stay tuned. It's been a roller-coaster.

7. McHoffa

McHoffa Member

I hope so too. I can swing being at the Charlotte store as a friend that also wants one lives nearby. Planning on staying at his house the night before so I can go early. Otherwise, driving from there to Raleigh would be a bit of an inconvenience. Already driving 2 1/2 hours to stay with him.

8. WesleyM

WesleyM Member

I know I'm bringing this from the dead a bit but I will be there. Added myself to the meetup on FB

9. McHoffa

McHoffa Member

Cool. There are six people on the spreadsheet that have said they're going to be at the store (not necessarily the meetup).