Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who's responsible for the different Supercharger locations?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I visited the Celebration, FL Supercharger this morning about 8:45am, and found the scene in these photos. Is there someone to contact about these issues? I am sure each site may be different, but this is ridiculous. It is not always clean, but someone did this on purpose. I am sure it is not an owner.
20210406_084139.jpg
20210406_084320.jpg

I visited the Celebration, FL Supercharger this morning about 8:45am, and found the scene in these photos. Is there someone to contact about these issues? I am sure each site may be different, but this is ridiculous. It is not always clean, but someone did this on purpose. I am sure it is not an owner.
In Tesla's standard lease agreement for superchargers, the local property owner is responsible for maintaining the area for things like snow plowing or garbage collection/sweeping. So, on the assumption that the lease for this particular location was standard, you should contact the property management for the shopping center.

Judging by the grocery cart full of trash, I'm guessing at least some of the trash was not from Tesla drivers. I have seen Tesla-driving slobs but not very many.
Does there happen to be a homeless camp on the other side of those trees?