TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Who's taking delivery 6/28 at the factory?

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by jammerdjc, Jun 25, 2013.

1. jammerdjc

jammerdjc S Owner/Member

Anyone else taking delivery Friday afternoon at 2pm? I'm hoping to find someone that doesn't have a full load of people.

I thought I'd seen 4+ buyer during the agreement process, but there's no way to find that now. I've got my dad, mom, mom's friend from out of state and my wife with me. That makes 5 total. Just how am I going to tell one of those people that they can't come along? :cursing:

My DS is going to check if they'll allow an extra, but he said not to get my hopes up.

SO, I'm hoping that someone else who is going to be on the same schedule has a spot. Please PM me if you can assist.

2. markb1

markb1 Active Member

In the past, they said there is limit of four, total, but then they haven't really enforced it. I think if you show up with five, they will probably accommodate.

3. Norcalgal

Norcalgal Member

Jammerdjc

I would just show up with my group. I had over 4 when I picked up my car in March and I wasn't the only one with a big group. They just ask for me the to sign the NDA for the group.

My intention was to be group of 4, but our friends had an emergency so I invited others then the original invitees were able to come and I just couldn't break anyones hearts. So we all went.

One of Tesla employees even took our picture. Guess who had the biggest grin?

4. jammerdjc

jammerdjc S Owner/Member

Thanks to everyone for their reply. I will go with everyone's suggestion and I am confident that it will work out.

BTW, I consider this the most expensive factory tour I'll ever go on. It come's with one heck of a free give away for the organizer though! :cool: