Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who's taking delivery 6/28 at the factory?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else taking delivery Friday afternoon at 2pm? I'm hoping to find someone that doesn't have a full load of people.

I thought I'd seen 4+ buyer during the agreement process, but there's no way to find that now. I've got my dad, mom, mom's friend from out of state and my wife with me. That makes 5 total. Just how am I going to tell one of those people that they can't come along? :cursing:

My DS is going to check if they'll allow an extra, but he said not to get my hopes up.

SO, I'm hoping that someone else who is going to be on the same schedule has a spot. Please PM me if you can assist.

Jammerdjc

I would just show up with my group. I had over 4 when I picked up my car in March and I wasn't the only one with a big group. They just ask for me the to sign the NDA for the group.

My intention was to be group of 4, but our friends had an emergency so I invited others then the original invitees were able to come and I just couldn't break anyones hearts. So we all went.

One of Tesla employees even took our picture. Guess who had the biggest grin?

Thanks to everyone for their reply. I will go with everyone's suggestion and I am confident that it will work out.

BTW, I consider this the most expensive factory tour I'll ever go on. It come's with one heck of a free give away for the organizer though! :cool: