Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Whose M3 has NEVER been back to SC for ANY reason? Any??

Has your M3 EVER had to back to SC for ANY Reason?

• I have never taken the car back for any issue - at all! There is no maintenance!

Votes: 126 75.0%
  • My car has been back to Tesla SC or mobile tech service - someone released the smoke from the part!

Votes: 42 25.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know polls cannot be viewed as accurate, especially one like this, on this particular site....anyway lets see what happens

Has your Model 3 EVER been back to the SC for ANY reason??? This does include initial delivery "due bills" -- if your car had to go back for delivery issues, that does count

I want to know how many M3's (or any Tesla car) is actually delivered without any defect......

Reactions: luke68bird
My GPS and rear camera went on the fritz, but the day Tesla replied to my report they reset something and voila, everything was happy again. They still want to replace "a part" that's been revised but it'll wait for now. Not sure if this counts as deferred repair or OTA winning. I'm happy, which is my test.

Only had mine for like 2.5 months but nothing so far. There’s a slight rattle somewhere I am trying to locate but most likely just a panel that needs to be pressed down, not something I’d go to the SC for without anything else. If I do locate it and it needs more than just a push I might take it up with them at some point when I have something else.

Took delivery I had mine 11 months without a single issue or visit and just last week my driver's seat stopped moving forward/backward. Great 2 day service but not positive what they did. Said on "estimate" in App they were replacing seat but was told at a distance they reset and calibrated the motor.

Does this include a mobile service visit? I haven't stepped foot in a SC since the day I bought the car, 14 months ago. I did have one mobile service appointment when the release on the charging port wasn't completely releasing the cord - I ended up having to consistently use the emergency release. The tech swapped out the port and everything has worked great ever since.