Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why Apple/Google/Whoever Should Buy Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Google Should Buy Tesla Aqquiring Tesla Motors I won't beat around the bush: Google should buy Tesla for its wealthy, early adopter customer base and premium automobile manufacturing. No other company has made more noise this year than Tesla and perhaps no other person more than its CEO Elon Musk. What could be better…
TheStreet.com

http://www.thestreet.com/story/12094509/1/google-should-buy-tesla.html?puc=yahoo&cm_ven=YAHOO
Something like this would probably make me sell my Signature.

If I wanted a google car, I'd take the bus and then probably go on a drug binge.

Brian, do you pull up Bing Maps in the web browser on the touchscreen (if it works in there, that is) instead of using Google Maps for navi?! :)
Partnering for some technologies as one thing. Google running the Tesla ship is something completely different. I want no part of the latter.

And to be clear: I don't want Apple, IBM, Microsoft, Sony, ... running the Tesla ship either.

Wow, is this idea still floating around? I thought it died when TSLA crossed about $100/sh. Elon is clearly not in it to cash out big. I could see an investment of some sort but, a buy-out, no way.

I totally agree - Tesla tanks if there is some one else calling the shots.