Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why brianman needs a P85D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Though I have to admit I'm a bit surprised his girlfriend is willing to put up with current restrictions in his current vehicle. She's a saint.
Current restrictions? Oh that's not what you meant... ;)

She has a healthy respect for the remarkable vehicles Tesla produces, and tolerant of additional OCD regarding Sig.

- - - Updated - - -

Why not Brian, I did. I pick up new baby this Monday.
We demand specs in your signature!

No one has even touched on the vastly improved handling dynamics. Those front wheels do a marvelous job of pulling you through corners. They also pull you down the highway so you can run very little toe in the rear yet have excellent straight line stability.

Do be warned..... You will be disappointed with daily range. I ended up turning off my trips on my dash so I did not have to look at it. The up side is I am having a lot more fun with the car :)

Oh, and those seats are worth it all by themselves.

No one has even touched on the vastly improved handling dynamics. Those front wheels do a marvelous job of pulling you through corners. They also pull you down the highway so you can run very little toe in the rear yet have excellent straight line stability.

Do be warned..... You will be disappointed with daily range. I ended up turning off my trips on my dash so I did not have to look at it. The up side is I am having a lot more fun with the car :)

Oh, and those seats are worth it all by themselves.

That's what I was getting at with:
35. ++ suspension

The first + is for the P85+ suspension upgrades.
The second + is for the P85D suspension and handling improvements.

And, I totally agree on the seats. Worth it alone, assuming you like the "wrap around" feeling.