Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why cant i get access to my Trip meter or Tire pressure readings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since the last two updates i am not able to pull up my info on miles or tire pressures. It just will not come up there are time when i can get the info prior to driving. but once i start driving its over the little car just keeps spinning around its got to be some king of glitch in the software update. Anyone else having this problem i use to be able go threw my trip meters no problem while driving which is what this is for???

You still have access to it...but the area where you must touch the screen has reduced. Try placing your finger real close to the bottom, where the line and the three dots are. Those 3 dots represent the 3 "pages". By default you'Re at center page. To the left are odometers, and to the right tire pressures, just like before.

Yup, this. Get it wrong and all you'll do is spin the car in the visualization.

Double fire update my A$$ Elon.

Since the last two updates i am not able to pull up my info on miles or tire pressures. It just will not come up there are time when i can get the info prior to driving. but once i start driving its over the little car just keeps spinning around its got to be some king of glitch in the software update. Anyone else having this problem i use to be able go threw my trip meters no problem while driving which is what this is for???
Just press the right hand button on the steering wheel and say "Show Odometer" or "Show Tire Pressure" and either one will pop up

• Helpful
Reactions: jjrandorin