Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why did this show up my 2021 M3 Dashboard?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PXL_20210209_013300100.jpg
PXL_20210209_013310502.jpg

Looks like you'll need to have your SC reattach part of that seal where the adhesive failed; hoping they won't just cut it off and hope you're not the wiser . . . .

The real question is will this failure ever get back to HQ for them to keep it from ever happening again. Given what I've seen with our repeat repairs on nine MS's since 2013, I think I expect far too much from Tesla's Quality process (which is obviously suboptimal).

Does anyone have any experience with disassembling it to this point in the photo? Is it relatively easy?

There's this annoying rattle inside mine and I already got denied by my SC to address it because they could not recreate it. But, I know exactly where it's at. I'm thinking if I can open mine up like in this photo I can figure out how to stop the rattling.

Does anyone have any experience with disassembling it to this point in the photo? Is it relatively easy?

There's this annoying rattle inside mine and I already got denied by my SC to address it because they could not recreate it. But, I know exactly where it's at. I'm thinking if I can open mine up like in this photo I can figure out how to stop the rattling.

Pretty simple job by all accounts

Reactions: P-Lo801