Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why do people always park next to me?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last summer I parked in the back of the grocery store lot like I always do. No car within 10 stalls of mine. I come out and there is a station wagon next to me with a uhaul backed up to it and they are loading crap from the truck to the car. Meanwhile an old lady that is with them is letting her dog piss on my tire. Sometimes a swear people are just f’ing with me because I have a “fancy” car and I park far away.

OP ur not alone, happens to me all the time n drives me nuts lol
Whats worse is when i hug the curb n car next to me hugs the line, its like come on... 🤬

The haters know you are trying to avoid all the vehicles parked next to you, so they park next to you on purpose.

This doesn't apply to nearly empty parking lots, but I tend to park next to the nicest car I can find in the lot with an empty space next to it in the hope that they don't want their car dinged either.
my guess is its one of the 2 above, no other reason i could think of...

You're gonna have to be that jerk that puts an orange cone on the spot next to you ;)
time to buy some cones from amazon lol

time to buy some cones from amazon lol
Nah, you look for "orphan" cones alongside of the road / highway and you give them a new home. Something like this one:
1674089051214.png

• Funny
Reactions: brainhouston