Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

why do supercar guys think this noise is cool?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

same with crotch rocket cycles and harleys..all noisey POS ice crap....ev quiet is way more stealthy.
You're literally harnessing carefully timed explosions into a harmonic symphony that propels you forward. We think it's cool because it IS cool. That being said I also love the pod-racer-ish "woooooo" that the Tesla makes. I don't mind either noise.

whatever...I just feel that silent is way cooler if you have the speed and power. No need to attack me

This isnt a moderator note, but the way you formatted both the thread title and first post basically encouraged a specific type of rebuttal. You didnt format it like " I feel silent is way cooler". You formatted it like "All that noise is stupid and so is anyone who likes it".

Got it..please delete this thread for me

Unfortunately, I am not able to do this for you. TMC is a very large website, and thus, moderator powers are split up amongst several people. I dont have mod powers here. You can report the thread and ask a mod for this subforum to delete it. it would be up to them to decide if they are able to delete it, if you request it to be deleted.

Just took a look at the video. Don't see anything wrong with it. That's not just any owners group, it's the McLaren F1 owners group, any idea how rare those F1s are????? And they look to be having fun in a reasonable way, not revving in a home tract or doing stupid stuff. The last F1 sold for over $20 million lmao.

That said, it did get real old living in HB near the water. Anytime the weather was nice, all you hear are revved out Lambos and Ferraris. It's cool at first... but then it gets old real fast. But the video in the OP is not this, far from it.