Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why do you use TeslaFi?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tried out TeslaFi and I normally like having a ton of data available, but I didn't see an immediate benefit to having all of this information.

If you use TeslaFi, what do you like about it? What are cool things you can do with this data that I'm not thinking about?

Reactions: house9
I like it because it gives me a record of travel. I really like the temperature chart where I can see where things are most efficient. I like the additional detail I get on the firmware versions by actually being a member. I like seeing how much I've charged at each charger and how many kwh I've actually consumed. I like seeing how much drain I'm getting while idling and while sleeping.

Those come to mind.

If anyone wants to try it and get extra time on their trial, use referral code

kvandivo

(I get a month of use out of it, too.. but I get more out of knowing that a useful website will be more likely to survive)

For me, at least, it's really not something that I use from the car very often. Every so often I'll be in the middle of a day long drive and want to check something while I'm sitting at a charger. But, frankly, the in-car browser experience for the site isn't very fast. (I'm not MCU2)

Now... from home.. that's a different story. I use it daily from the laptop.

I like it because it gives me a record of travel. I really like the temperature chart where I can see where things are most efficient. I like the additional detail I get on the firmware versions by actually being a member. I like seeing how much I've charged at each charger and how many kwh I've actually consumed. I like seeing how much drain I'm getting while idling and while sleeping.

Those come to mind.

If anyone wants to try it and get extra time on their trial, use referral code

kvandivo

(I get a month of use out of it, too.. but I get more out of knowing that a useful website will be more likely to survive)

I'm going to use your code right now, thanks!

I have used teslafi for about a month to fine tune my driving sng charging habits. It has saved me big bucks. I found my charging efficiency is 78%, which means I don't need a NEMA 14-50. It also alerted me to a sudden decrease in range due I think to new tires.

• Informative
Reactions: Arctic_White
I've been using it long enough now that I'm starting to see lots of the same trips between superchargers, at the same time of day. It's kinda fascinating to see the differences in efficiency when you know that the route is identical and the only statistically significant differences are weather.

The weather seems to be a big part, and soon, I think I will be able to make plans regarding range using the teslafi data.

Only had it a month, but worth the 5 bucks, even if I stop using it in the future.