My invitation window has moved from Jan-Mar to Apr-June. Actually the model 3 tracker did say June invitation for someone who fits my order parameters, so I am not surprised. Here is why I am fine with the revised ESTIMATE (and the reason I will be fine if it slips even further). I am not saying I expect all or any of these to happen, but it just gives me an opportunity to make better decisions when I am invited to configure IF some of them happen. Gives Tesla additional time to update software/firmware for the car to make it even more functional Gives Tesla additional time to refine production of the car to eliminate some, if not all, of the first production bugs. Gives Tesla additional time to develop the FSD software, approvals, and testing so that it will make my decision whether to purchase the $3000 FSD option at configuration much easier Allows current model 3 owners to provide tips and tricks for operation on this Forum so it makes my learning curve less imposing Gives Tesla additional time to provide a third option for car access other than smartphone and key card. Allows aftermarket to provide more options to customize the car (floor mats, power trunk/frunk, brighter interior lights, etc.) as soon as I get it rather than waiting for them to measure one. Allows Tesla to assess feedback on exterior/interior colors, option pricing, etc. Allows Tesla time to implement a lease program Allows me to see a potential MS refreshment before I have to make a final decision on my 3 Provides Tesla an opportunity to shed those reservationists who are not completely committed to the Tesla concept and allow those who are 'complete enthusiasts' to move up in the queue.