Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why I sold my 1-month old Tesla Model S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stan23

Aug 10, 2017
Santa Clara, CA
Next season picture will be replaced with a Kevin Schwantz and a V4 next year. Luckily this thread will still be active so you can check out my updated picture. I will also give you my update on my P100D model X. Hopefully that is built like my current model S.

Schwantz is one of my top 3 favorite riders. Just go big or go home. I also love the way he explains riding--in layman's terms. I have not ridden the track in over a year, but I will get back to it. We just had a baby.

Side track - let me tell you a little Aprilia story, that possibly shaped me for how I look vehicles today. In 2007 I bought an Aprilia SXV 550. main seal failed (water+oil) after 1,000 miles. Was warrantied, but took 6 months to fix. Got it back, same problem, I had it fixed again, and it failed. I got rid of the bike and got another a few months down the line--a used one which had different sealant Guess, what? Same failure. This time I paid out of pocket, something like $3,000 to fix. I was a much younger and more patient person back then. I didn't know when to walk away. However, when I look back at the ape, I have no ill feelings. I probably put more miles on an SXV than anyone else I know, and had a blast.

Try clicking on REPORT and explain and ask for closure.

That's actually exactly what I did. I'll try again now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC