Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why I sold my 1-month old Tesla Model S.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next season picture will be replaced with a Kevin Schwantz and a V4 next year. Luckily this thread will still be active so you can check out my updated picture. I will also give you my update on my P100D model X. Hopefully that is built like my current model S.

Schwantz is one of my top 3 favorite riders. Just go big or go home. I also love the way he explains riding--in layman's terms. I have not ridden the track in over a year, but I will get back to it. We just had a baby.

Side track - let me tell you a little Aprilia story, that possibly shaped me for how I look vehicles today. In 2007 I bought an Aprilia SXV 550. main seal failed (water+oil) after 1,000 miles. Was warrantied, but took 6 months to fix. Got it back, same problem, I had it fixed again, and it failed. I got rid of the bike and got another a few months down the line--a used one which had different sealant Guess, what? Same failure. This time I paid out of pocket, something like $3,000 to fix. I was a much younger and more patient person back then. I didn't know when to walk away. However, when I look back at the ape, I have no ill feelings. I probably put more miles on an SXV than anyone else I know, and had a blast.

Try clicking on REPORT and explain and ask for closure.

That's actually exactly what I did. I'll try again now.

Status
Not open for further replies.