Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why is it so hard to find lowering springs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello All,

I’ve been waiting and planning to lower my LR tesla M3 and finally decided to go with the Eibach lowering springs. The website says out of stock and the only way to get info is via contact center. I’ve called and left vm multiple times with no response. I just feel it’s difficult to get lowering springs in general. Any insights or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Might try to buy the Performance set-up which lowers the car and I think changes the shocks as well; I have full practically new set that I'd give you if dropped by which might apply to others that have put in coil-overs (I highly recommend any of the 3 choices offered by Mountain Pass Performance, Toronto). Problem for you in my case is my location in Chicago 'burbs!

Upvote 0
Might try to buy the Performance set-up which lowers the car and I think changes the shocks as well; I have full practically new set that I'd give you if dropped by which might apply to others that have put in coil-overs (I highly recommend any of the 3 choices offered by Mountain Pass Performance, Toronto). Problem for you in my case is my location in Chicago 'burbs!
For sure, as everyone says do it right once - that way you don't have to undo a mistake. The Mountain Pass kits cost more but they are unquestionably worth it. plus it means you will never have to replace the shocks if you get if you get one of the adjustable kits, and even the non adjustable shocks will last easily twice as long as the stock.

Upvote 0