Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why isn't tesla honest about its inventory

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now Buy a new Tesla today | Tesla shows no inventory for X or S.

But you try to customize a car, the new inventory pane on the right hand side will show some inventory car with certain similarity to what you're looking for. I know the showroom even has more access to demo cars, etc. I guess they may play some trick to make me more motivated to go customization, but who knows.

Now Buy a new Tesla today | Tesla shows no inventory for X or S.

But you try to customize a car, the new inventory pane on the right hand side will show some inventory car with certain similarity to what you're looking for. I know the showroom even has more access to demo cars, etc. I guess they may play some trick to make me more motivated to go customization, but who knows.

Odd, I just clicked on your link and it's showing me 30 Model Xs, and 8 Model Ss. I haven't tried the customization option.

I think work is being done to prepare for better inventory searching. They've had various changes to inventory presentation the last month or so. Inventory volume is considered a moderate company trade secret so it's not like they list thousands of inventory in one big web site. Inventory does include whether or not the loaners/ demos/ etc. cars are for sale or not at the time.