Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why my car won't stay asleep?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have anyone enchanting this issue where the car won't stay asleep for long?
Car is not charging and no connection to WiFI where it is parked

upload_2019-9-17_21-0-32.png

Have anyone enchanting this issue where the car won't stay asleep for long?
Car is not charging and no connection to WiFI where it is parked

View attachment 456102
I’ve had this issue since 2019.32. I have the Tesla iOS widget and the stats widget and before the FW update both would indicate car was sleeping. Now, I don’t get that indication. Tesla iOS widget states “please open app.” Someone in another thread had the same issue. My thoughts are that the car is actually sleeping even though the indicators don’t reflect it. My vampire drain hasn’t increased with the new FW.

I’ve had this issue since 2019.32. I have the Tesla iOS widget and the stats widget and before the FW update both would indicate car was sleeping. Now, I don’t get that indication. Tesla iOS widget states “please open app.” Someone in another thread had the same issue. My thoughts are that the car is actually sleeping even though the indicators don’t reflect it. My vampire drain hasn’t increased with the new FW.

I've had the same issue since updating to 2019.32.x. Except I'm also getting terrible vampire drain. Lost over 30 miles just this weekend!

• Informative
Reactions: C141medic
TeslaFi Sleep Mode not enabled?
Walking near the Model 3 with the phone key? (Or around the house with S/X!)
Checking the Tesla app all the time?
Cabin Overheat Protection checking the car's temp?
TeslaFi Sleep mode enabled
Garage in the building not close to my apartment (so not walking by the car)
Sentry Mode not active
Not checking the Tesla app at all... it is actually closed (I rarely check the app)
Cabin Overheat should not keep waking up the car