Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why no 20" Cyclone wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With the expense of replacing 21" tires, and the 19" wheels looking (to me) a little too small - the 20" seems to be the "sweet spot".

I was wondering if there would be enough interest in a 20" cyclone wheel to make it worth it for Tesla to offer it.

Rial makes a similar looking wheel, but I don't believe it's available in 20" either.

How about a 20’’ that looks something like this?

9-3.jpg

Photographer credit: Nevs | Saab Cars

black.jpg

yellow.jpg

I really like Tesla's turbine design. The blades have a lot of sculpture (not sure that is the right word to describe, maybe depth?) to them. The Rials and the Saab above, have blades that are too flat for my taste. I think I'd get 20" Tesla cyclones (or even spaced like the 21s even better) as I agree the 19s look a bit too small and the 21s are expensive.

With the expense of replacing 21" tires, and the 19" wheels looking (to me) a little too small - the 20" seems to be the "sweet spot".

I was wondering if there would be enough interest in a 20" cyclone wheel to make it worth it for Tesla to offer it.

Rial makes a similar looking wheel, but I don't believe it's available in 20" either.

Probably because the visual difference and contrast between the 20" and 21" is not enough.