Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why NO Spotify for Canadians or USA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am very disappointed with my tesla X 100D version and i think Elon have shares in Slacker so he force us as always to use what he want.

I am In Canada , no Spotify and slacker sucks. Even there fees are so expensive. But Elon like his people to pay A lot of .

European tesla owners are lucky as slacker have no license in Europe i think so tesla was forced to add Spotify otherwise Elon would forced them to use it too, but we have to admit spotify and google music premium are way better and cheaper then crappy slacker plans and features.

Spotify and google premium plan VS slacker in price and features. Are way better.

My conclusion is here:

Tesla wont allow or listen to there users in America and they want slacker to be part of them and wont gave us spotify access, Europeans are lucky as Slacker is uselss there so Tesla was forced to add Spotify.

We should have a petition for tesla
to add Spotify.

Maybe i am wrong with my analysis why tesla won't allow Canada and USA to have builtin Spotify or youtube youtube music in there software as native app ?

It is built in to the car. Just needs to be enabled

Attachments

• 3694EF9D-F749-4F54-9217-BC49C509FAE9.jpeg
    3694EF9D-F749-4F54-9217-BC49C509FAE9.jpeg
    342.8 KB · Views: 199
It's clear Tesla got some sort of a sweet deal from Slacker in exchange for exclusivity in NA.

That said Spotify is a much more superior product to Slacker (in my opinion), and those that think Slacker is good just never tried Spotify in car experience. Spotify alone is worth it to root the car to enable it (this is before we get into the whole low bitrate on non-premium audio thing where Tesla also penalizes NA owners with restarting streams).

Reactions: rob4448585