Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why not an interior option with American Hardwood?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have never had a vehicle with a wood interior that degraded on me. It does give the interior a luxurious feel, and cars without seem spartan or cheap IMHO. Anecdotally, women seem to prefer wood in a luxury car; I'm pretty certain I'm going with CF and my wife is pushing me to get the gloss obeche.

Yes, I have to admit, the current dash options are weak in my opinion. Seems like the choices are of the lesser of the weakest. It would be so easy to open up a broader range of warm woods, all of which could from completely recycled sources if they want maximum green factor.

My Avalon has birds-eye maple, which I just love. Though it's faux.

Yes, I have to admit, the current dash options are weak in my opinion. Seems like the choices are of the lesser of the weakest. It would be so easy to open up a broader range of warm woods, all of which could from completely recycled sources if they want maximum green factor.

My Avalon has birds-eye maple, which I just love. Though it's faux.

Carpathian Elm Burl is my all time favorite.

wood02.jpg

No, it's not America. And, I'm confident it's not green. It's just my favorite dash decor.