Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why, oh why, Eversource?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's been around two years since Eversource in New Hampshire stopped their Demand Response (ConnectedSolutions) program. Well, they just brought it back. Tesla batteries are no longer supported, only Sonnen and Sunnova, and they must have been purchased in November 2022 or later. We don't even have 1:1 NEM, getting paid just a fraction of the import rate for exports. Might be time to move to Vermont;)

If he way overproduces especially on the summer, charging all those batteries might help, especially if we have that 1meg capacity. :D
He may also need more solar.
I'd like to keep and charge more batteries with my overproduction approaching 1mWh ;)
I produced less than 5kwh with all the rain and clouds. But I used like 80kwh, mainly heating house, love the 72 to 74 degrees. :)

I have left batteries on 100% now since I cannot basically charge them at all, meaning any solar goes 100% to the house load. Will kick back to 80%
tomorrow, even though they still cannot charge much, but the rain is supposed to slow down.

Reactions: jboy210
And then there are days like these – 111kWh yesterday. Because of freezing temps, mini-splits were using around 4kWh. Base house loads are around 0.5kWh. The peak around 11a was the dryer.

1670849036967.png