Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why people from Norway is not active here in this forum

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To people from Norway, my friends Arvid (he has a model S 85D) from Norway told me that, there are over 70000 Tesla in Norway(can someone tell me the number is correct or incorrect?Thanks!), which is ten times more than in China, but people from Norway is not active here in this forum, i just want to know why?

And following is our friend's web in Norway language for local Norway people, if you are from Norway and have some interests, please oss him.
Velkommen til Panoramaroof

Where are they? Tesla owners from Norway, please add as friends.

Attachments

• QQ图片20160812142015.jpg
    QQ图片20160812142015.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 171
  • QQ图片20160812142021.jpg
    QQ图片20160812142021.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 123
  • QQ图片20160812142025.jpg
    QQ图片20160812142025.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 120
  • QQ图片20160812142029.jpg
    QQ图片20160812142029.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 123
Hi friends from Norway, My colleague will go to Norway for summer vocation, anyone appears to say something. If anyone knows some other European forum(especially Norway), you are also welcome to post and reply.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 112
To people from Norway, my friends Arvid (he has a model S 85D) from Norway told me that, there are over 70000 Tesla in Norway(can someone tell me the number is correct or incorrect?Thanks!), which is ten times more than in China, but people from Norway is not active here in this forum, i just want to know why?

They are too busy taking Tesla to court for (perceived) lack of performance in their vehicles?o_O

• Funny
Reactions: WarpedOne
my friends Arvid (he has a model S 85D) from Norway told me that, there are over 70000 Tesla in Norway
That is roughly half of all Teslas ever made. Seems very high to me. While Norway is a very strong market for Tesla, and there have been quarters where Norway ranked #2 in number of Teslas delivered to any country, I doubt there are more than about 20,000 Teslas in Norway. Which of course is quite a large number considering the population of Norway.

Norwegian owners likely favor online forums in their own language, although certainly many Norwegians read and write English quite well.

That is roughly half of all Teslas ever made. Seems very high to me. While Norway is a very strong market for Tesla, and there have been quarters where Norway ranked #2 in number of Teslas delivered to any country, I doubt there are more than about 20,000 Teslas in Norway. Which of course is quite a large number considering the population of Norway.

Norwegian owners likely favor online forums in their own language, although certainly many Norwegians read and write English quite well.
Yes, thanks so much for your information, Norway is a very big market for Tesla, as the total population.

Total registrations in Norway per oktober 15th 2016 is:
Model S 11873
Model X 828
Thanks so much for your further information,Is the number for a year or the total amount? You are so kind and keep update the number for me, thank you so much. Norway is a very big market for Tesla, as the total population.;)o_O

Attachments

• _DSC2877.JPG
    _DSC2877.JPG
    254 KB · Views: 107
  • _DSC2681.JPG
    _DSC2681.JPG
    305 KB · Views: 113
Norway has a very active population of Tesla Owners. The current number of members in Tesla Owners Club Norway is 1894 (paying members). The club was founded in 2013 and did also allow members to give money to the "charge fund" who so far resulted in 11 locations with 22kW chargers (1 or 2) on destinations where Tesla has/had yet to cover with superchargers or destination chargers.

Current number of Teslas on Norwegian plates are:
Roadsters 121
Model S 13191
Model X 3090

September this year is expected to add significant numbers

As for why we Norwegians are so rarely here at these forums I can only speculate that we have so many other well established and large forums that this "falls in the shade".

www.tocn.no Norwegian Tesla owners club
Elbilforum.no General forums for all electric cars
And of course several Facebook groups of which the group Tesla Owners Club Norway is the largest with 11387 followers.

• Informative
Reactions: Atlantis and GSP
I've noticed the UK forum is very busy with posts and all, and I enjoy seeing the posts by Mr Miserable who deserves some medal for his great work!
But, what about us in Norway who are waiting for our cars? Whats the latest rumours etc?

I got my VIN (TM3P) on sms two weeks ago, but the person on the phone couldnt say much about which boat the car is supposed to be on. She estimated delivery between 28-31:th December.

I've noticed the UK forum is very busy with posts and all, and I enjoy seeing the posts by Mr Miserable who deserves some medal for his great work!
But, what about us in Norway who are waiting for our cars? Whats the latest rumours etc?

I got my VIN (TM3P) on sms two weeks ago, but the person on the phone couldnt say much about which boat the car is supposed to be on. She estimated delivery between 28-31:th December.
Im in the same boat :) Ordered 19th october 3P