Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why the Ban in New Jersey has also good side effects for Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla is banned from /r/technology, and so am I for finding out : teslamotors
Tesla stories are banned on reddit, it seems that having the word "Tesla" in a topic that is posted on /r/technology will get the articles automaticly banned.

Since that information got leaked the reddit community is going crazy and trolling :D
top 4 stories in /r/technology are about Tesla now and people are upvoting it just a a protest.
Also its intresting that all 4topics misstyped Tesla as "Telsa" or Elon Musk as "Leon Muks"

Telsa Motors plans to debut cheaper car in early 2015 : technology
Model S now comes with titanium under body shield which lowers the risk of battery fires : technology
Telsas Motors Aiming To Build Self-Driving Car Within 3 Years, Leon Muks Says : technology
Five ways Teslas Motors pushes technology change in auto industry : technology

Just shows that we live in an society that dislikes bans, and those bans just lead to more attention and fans.

Reddit's actually a huge fan of Tesla's in general. I am not sure why the moderators took this approach. When Ron Paul did an AMA, and the most highly upvoted question was about the Tesla Dealership issue - I am Ron Paul: Ask Me Anything. : IAmA