Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why we need two super charger site in Markham?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why, I can't get the logic. Unless free charge at SC for S/Xs..
I am assuming that the number of SCs is fixed. Therefore it is useful to have one that I might use when travelling. I will never need one close to home, but I might use it from time to time as Tesla is paying for the energy so I can save a few bucks. But it would be far more useful for me to have an SC in London, ON, which I could have used a couple of times in the last few years, rather than in Scarborough close to my home. The Scarborough site will be useful for travelers and condo/apartment dwellers.

For example, I used the Concord SC a week ago. I didn't really need to charge, but I had to spend 15-20 minutes making phone calls and answering emails and I was driving by so why not mooch some energy off of Tesla.

I am assuming that the number of SCs is fixed. Therefore it is useful to have one that I might use when travelling. I will never need one close to home, but I might use it from time to time as Tesla is paying for the energy so I can save a few bucks. But it would be far more useful for me to have an SC in London, ON, which I could have used a couple of times in the last few years, rather than in Scarborough close to my home. The Scarborough site will be useful for travelers and condo/apartment dwellers.

For example, I used the Concord SC a week ago. I didn't really need to charge, but I had to spend 15-20 minutes making phone calls and answering emails and I was driving by so why not mooch some energy off of Tesla.

Okay, you get free charge, that is totally different story as us who is Model 3 owners