Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why will you need a Cyber Truck?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A plow and the frame work will add a lot of weight to the front of the Truck Just the frame of the plow will add close to 75 pounds to the vehicle without the plow on. With the plow on the truck it could add over 500 pounds to the front of the truck. A winch and mounting setup could add 75 to 200 pounds depending on the setup. How will Tesla react to warranty claims with snowplow hardware or winch hardware on the truck.

https://content.bossplow.com/content/pdf/straightbladesportdutyspecs.pdf

A plow and the frame work will add a lot of weight to the front of the Truck Just the frame of the plow will add close to 75 pounds to the vehicle without the plow on. With the plow on the truck it could add over 500 pounds to the front of the truck. A winch and mounting setup could add 75 to 200 pounds depending on the setup. How will Tesla react to warranty claims with snowplow hardware or winch hardware on the truck.

https://content.bossplow.com/content/pdf/straightbladesportdutyspecs.pdf

Tesla snow plow will have LASER! :)

• Funny
Reactions: israndy and TechOps
Wife wants a truck that can pull whatever camper we choose. So long as it can, she agreed to it. 14,000 lb capacity, 500 mile range, insane torque should do fine (assuming 5th wheel mount fits).

I’ve long told her I want a vehicle so ugly & hard to drive she’ll not commandeer it.

Cybertruck for the win!

CyberTruck shopping Cart buster cyborg.jpg

I have a 40-foot two-story Airstream motorhome. Yes, you have never heard of the Skydeck as they only made 27 of them over 3-4 years. And I have a 23-foot 2007 Leisure Travel Vans Freedom II Serenity by Triple-E (the only year it had that long a name). Since I got my first Tesla almost 2 years ago I have not slept in either one. We have stopped at hotels in the Model 3 or I have car camped in it.

When I mentioned that if we got the CT we could sell the two RVs and buy an Airstream trailer the wife insisted that we get a reservation. For me, one of the biggest things is the autopilot. I just don't like driving w/o it anymore. Sure, some squirrelly back road somewhere you wanna be doing the driving (I highly recommend the Sonora Pass on CA Hwy 108), but ALL the rest of the time, it's best to act as co-pilot. So time to change my life with a truck. Really gonna miss the washer/dryer though.

Reactions: kayak1 and jerry33