Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WI Service Centers Coming Soon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was just told by a rep down at Highland Park that Tesla believes they will be able to start building WI Service Center soon. Interim location is Milwaukee. Apparently some change in the law has occurred or is about to but I'm unable to find a record of it.

Thought this could be useful information to the group.

• Informative
Reactions: scottf200
Thanks for the update. Us WI owners have long been wanting this.

There was never any law preventing them from having a service center in WI. They've been using it as leverage to try to convince the state legislature to allow them to allow direct sales. "If only we could open a store for sales, we could offer direct service too!" BS. I understand their reasoning for this, but it has come at the expense of the owners. The good news is our two mobile service techs are top notch... the downside is they are kinda swamped these days.

Milwaukee is a step in the right direction, but it would be far smarter to have one in Madison since Milwaukee is already so close to Highland Park in comparison. I'm sure we'll be next, and then something in the Fox River Valley area someday.

Reactions: Trebek1762