Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wider Model S stance and improved aggressive appearance with wheel spacers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If 20mm spacer will be ok that means studs are just 2mm too long. I will grind off the tip. It would not hurt anything.
Most likely an innocuous task that will work, but you will def mess up the threads in case the hub ever needs servicing.
Also, while I’m all about MacGyver’ing stuff, this one I wouldn’t do. Get the right spacers...
Grinding 2mm off the tapered tips will not touch the threads ... easy solution :cool:
img_20180319_125453-jpg.298852

Last edited:
Has anyone landed on ideal specs for a staggered setup on the Palladium platform? I want to order 22's for my 2022 LR which will be here in March but have not been able to find the best offset for 22x10 front and 22x11 rear? I really don't want to run with old gen specs with 22x9 and 22x10 and have to run spacers to get flush results.

I am surprised there is not anyone else looking for ideal specs for staggered 22's on the new Model S. I trust Jason @GetYourWheels and have ordered my last two sets of wheels from him, but I have never done so without validating on the forums and/or seeing the size and offset on the wheels first.

I am about to order my wheels and it makes me very nervous without getting validation here.

I am surprised there is not anyone else looking for ideal specs for staggered 22's on the new Model S. I trust Jason @GetYourWheels and have ordered my last two sets of wheels from him, but I have never done so without validating on the forums and/or seeing the size and offset on the wheels first.

I am about to order my wheels and it makes me very nervous without getting validation here.
Here's a sample of our Plaid in 22 inch
22x9.5+29 and 22x10.5+30

b6mPUFB.jpg

Wheels are for sale if anyone is interested. AGL75 3 PCS Wheels with Carbon Lip

By the way, My name is Lou, I'll be taking care of all Forum customers. :)

Thank you
[email protected]