Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Widest wheels and offset for MX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Eagerly waiting for my new MX and planning for aftermarket wheels. The OEM wheels will be my winters.

I know the stock wheels are
20x9 et 35
20x10 et 35

I know Tsportline sells
22x9 et 25
22x10 et 25

What is the widest wheel or most aggressive offset anyone has fit for an MX?

Thanks

We're developing a 22x9.5" and 22x10.5" limited edition 1pc forged wheel for our SEMA "T-Largo" debut. The wheel will still use factory 22" tires. :cool:

While a 22x10 front and 22x11 with the proper offset will physically fit on a Model X, you will not find the proper tire with 1. same outer diameter as oem and 2. load rating. :( for us car guys.

We're developing a 22x9.5" and 22x10.5" limited edition 1pc forged wheel for our SEMA "T-Largo" debut. The wheel will still use factory 22" tires. :cool:

While a 22x10 front and 22x11 with the proper offset will physically fit on a Model X, you will not find the proper tire with 1. same outer diameter as oem and 2. load rating. :( for us car guys.

Nice. Glad you guys are doing a more aggressive figment. How about a lightweight 20" fitment with a wider smaller OD tire size? Think X5 M or grand Cherokee SRT. 275 front/315 rear.