Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wife wants Model X - Opinion?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was at Tesla this last weekend and they said they work with Carmax on trade-in value.

I can confirm that they use CarMax on trade in. They were about 1k below Bluebook.

Love the perspective guys! We were about the pull the trigger and then learned that it will not be until the end of the year before they start releasing the the 5 seat option. Of course we will continue to lose some value on the Lexus in the meantime. Then we considered leasing since we can do that quicker but that comes out to be $1,110 per month (when averaged out) decisions, decisions.

My wife was a bit aggravated with me doing an M3 reservation in March, too much for a car etc., last Tuesday she humored me going to the store to test drive a MX. She REALLY didn't want to drive it herself, it was for me etc.

I insisted that she experience it. We did an auto-park, she took the wheel, got back to the store, and we left with ME holding back the reigns! Went by the store again tonight and I brought up the MS, and she cut me off and told me we were getting the big one. It's totally messing with me!

Anyhow, loving the insight from this community. Looking forward to officially joining the club. :)

Lol, y'all crack me up!

It's been a whirlwind couple of years. Our business expanded 10x, and we went from one end of the spectrum to the other. With some of our expenditures we have to do a double take because we aren't entirely used to being able to buy such things. But safe to say, this husband won't be a part of any trade-in! ;)