Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WiFi Connected but no Internet/Bandwidth

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New model y owner.... easily connected car to home internet, but once its connected nothing 'works'.... browser, streaming music, etc... but all devices on my home internet work fine and its clearly not a ISP problem.

Any ideas on what to do.... only thing I really tried was turning wifi off and on... forgetting are reconnecting to the Newton and rebooting by holding down the steering wheel buttons.

help?

New model y owner.... easily connected car to home internet, but once its connected nothing 'works'.... browser, streaming music, etc... but all devices on my home internet work fine and its clearly not a ISP problem.

Any ideas on what to do.... only thing I really tried was turning wifi off and on... forgetting are reconnecting to the Newton and rebooting by holding down the steering wheel buttons.

help?
I having this issue as of a few days ago even after troubleshooting.
2013 P85+
We might have to reset the infotainment screen to solve this issue if I can't reach Tesla or search around the website to troubleshoot.