Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WiKi EDIT Issue & Links Issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With the new Forum Software I have suddenly lost all capability to edit my WiKi Model S Options by Year.
Perhaps I am just not tech savvy enough but I just cannot figure out how to invoke edit.

Second Issue:

I used to have a link to the Wiki in my Signature. I had to remove it as it was sending me to a blank screen.
I cannot figure out how to inbed a link into my Signature to the above WiKi...

I hope you might be able to help out on this small matter.

The new software is going to take some getting used to... I hope there are some real benefits to the administrators.

thanks
ARTinCt

Hi Danny:
I just check and cannot see or find a way to edit the Wiki.... Sorry....
Art
Do you
Wiki Edit SS.png
see the edit button in the lower left?

@brianman was having the same problem in the Style Sheets thread:
Forum stylesheets

As the original poster, he doesn't see the "edit" link but the rest of us do and can edit.

Yup... I was in that same boat... the admin (Danny great job BTW Danny) had to change the ownership of the original WiKi post from myself to WiKi and then I was able to see the edit. However, I cannot figure out how to edit my WiKi's tabular information as the editor shows all the HTML markup and the editor is having fits with the size of the post it seems...

So for now no new changes to the Opitons By Year Wiki until a better solution is found...

BTW FlasherZ I really like your new Avatar.... zzzzzttttt