Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki site for tips/tricks on the MS?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would there be interest in putting together a wiki site with tips/tricks for the various MS functions? There are tons of valuable nuggets of information spread about this forum (many in the "things you didn't know about your MS" thread). It seems it would be very helpful to collect them in one place, such as a wiki site.

I have in mind something that follows a similar organizational structure to the Owner's Manual. Although, rather than replicate the information in there, we could use a wiki site to identify the additional tips/tricks/things you may not know in a clear/organized format. I'd gladly contribute, although I don't know how to set up a site. It seems that hosting at TMC would be ideal.

thoughts?

Thanks!

Would there be interest in putting together a wiki site with tips/tricks for the various MS functions? There are tons of valuable nuggets of information spread about this forum (many in the "things you didn't know about your MS" thread). It seems it would be very helpful to collect them in one place, such as a wiki site.

I have in mind something that follows a similar organizational structure to the Owner's Manual. Although, rather than replicate the information in there, we could use a wiki site to identify the additional tips/tricks/things you may not know in a clear/organized format. I'd gladly contribute, although I don't know how to set up a site. It seems that hosting at TMC would be ideal.

thoughts?

Thanks!

Sounds like a good idea. I think it would be helpful. I can help setup website if you are unsure how.