TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Wiki

Discussion in 'Model S' started by vfx, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

I never have, although I found them to be fairly accurate from what I can tell.

2. Chris H.

Chris H. Member

I have, once. Last year when there was a bit of confusion about when production started, and which cars were produced in what order, I added a couple of sentences to the "Production" section of the Roadster page. Here they are:

"During the first two months of production, Tesla produced a total of three Roadsters (P3/VINF002, P4/VINF004, and P5/VINF005). Production car # 1 (P1) and P2 were built prior to the start of regular series production, which began March 17, 2008."

3. Rheazombi

Rheazombi Member

Speaking of wikis, I think it would be pretty cool if we could band together and make our own Tesla wiki site. For all the absurdly detailed info that only Tesla fans/trainspotters (Teslaspotters?) would care about :biggrin:.

A sort of fact repository for everything Tesla. These forums are amazing for info, but it can't beat a wiki for ease of access to organized information.

And Wikipedia can only do so much.

4. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

5. Rheazombi

Rheazombi Member

Cool! Kinda pitiful though. Also, it'd be nice if it looked more 'official', more about Tesla only. But it's a start!

6. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator