Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will 20” rims work with 2021 Model S Plaid!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got my Model S Plaid last week and wondering if 20” rims will work with it. I was looking at the wheel configuration setting and it only provide options for 19” and 21”? I realize the overall diameter with the tires will be the same as the 21” & 19”. I have ordered Vossen 20”rims and need to determine if I need to change the 20” rims to 19”.

Tesla only calibrates for wheel/tire packages they provide. Other than the mileage calibration, doesn't really matter. Pick whichever is closer to what you have. If you get sticky wide tires, choose the 21', if you get skinny mileage focused tires, choose 19". When Tesla releases the Zero G 20" wheel package, that config will be added to the selections.

Tesla only calibrates for wheel/tire packages they provide. Other than the mileage calibration, doesn't really matter. Pick whichever is closer to what you have. If you get sticky wide tires, choose the 21', if you get skinny mileage focused tires, choose 19". When Tesla releases the Zero G 20" wheel package, that config will be added to the selections.
Thank you. I did order the 20” Vossen HF-4T rims with Michelin Sports 4 tire so will probably go with the 21” rims setting.

What is this Zero G 20" wheel package and will it be specific to the MS?

Reactions: theslimshadyist