Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will 21" Plaid Arachnids fit on 2017 Model S? - Answer: No, they rub

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
C039C36C-42CD-484A-856F-8DA873C7A2DC.jpeg

Reactions: Tes La Ferrari
S1 Karan,
are you sure there's no rubbing on full lock turning with 265/35/21 in the fronts?
265.35.21 is .5 inches taller than the stock 245.35.21
I just put mine on yesterday, it’s crazy the different results people get, the rears seem fine on mine, I ordered a 10mm spacer for the rear anyway as it’s really close to tte fender liner.
The fronts on mine rub at mid turn low speed but not full lock🤷‍♀️ I think going to a 265-30 may solve this.

Hello all,
Would anyone here know if these Arachnid style wheels in size 20x9 ET 40 will fit on a 2019 Model S 100D (non p version)

Currently running stock slip streams 19x8's ET 40 since day 1. Think its time i finally put some new shoes on her. I really like the look of these New 2021 plus arachnid wheels and want them on mine. i have no problem running a 5mm spacer on front if need be.
any help on here would be greatly appreciated.

So without checking I got an amazing buy on a set of literally brand new plaid arachnids, it’s a tight fit in the rear but they do fit, I think a set of 10mm spacers will be perfect. They sure look great!
is your spec a non p version model s? I have a 2019 100D (non p version) trying to get this style wheel on mine. would they fit in a 20x9 with offset of 40 with no issues?

bumping this.
Did anyone ever find a way to make it work with 10.5" in the back?
I got offered a great deal on some 21' Arachnids 9.5" front / 10.5" rear and am wondering if I could make this work on my 2020 S
I've noticed that on my car, the 9.5" wheels in the front tend to rub during complete turns, while the 10.5" wheels in the back do not. It seems that every car has its own slight differences from the alignment spec I guess, I don't even use a spacer.

Reactions: solvovir