Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will 225/50 R18 wheels fit?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello. I'll be getting my M3D later this month. I have a set of Blazzak winter tires that I was using on my Infiniti G37x. They are size 225/50 R18. From what I've ready, the bolt pattern seems to be the same as the Model 3. Can anyone tell me if the tire size will fit the Model 3?
If tire size is fine, then I will have to get a hub centric spacer ring to fit. I found one posting that said the hub size is 64.1. Can anyone confirm this? Thank you!

No problem. If I don't respond here by Tuesday, fell free to send me a reminder by PM.
I truly do not have any understanding of the ring -- I'm buying what I am told. For some reason I thought the ring was an adapter for the wheel to fit nicely on the car hub but I may have this completely wrong.

I should also mention that these tyres are going on an 8" rim, not the OEMs

No problem. If I don't respond here by Tuesday, fell free to send me a reminder by PM.
I truly do not have any understanding of the ring -- I'm buying what I am told. For some reason I thought the ring was an adapter for the wheel to fit nicely on the car hub but I may have this completely wrong.

I should also mention that these tyres are going on an 8" rim, not the OEMs
Im thinking of getting the same size snow tires, how did they work out for you?