Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will Aeros fit on Refreshed Performance?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good morning, I picked up a refreshed model 3 performance over the weekend and it appears the rear brakes are different from previous models.
Has anyone tried fitting the aeros wheels on a refreshed model 3 perf?

Good morning, I picked up a refreshed model 3 performance over the weekend and it appears the rear brakes are different from previous models.
Has anyone tried fitting the aeros wheels on a refreshed model 3 perf?
What do you mean different? I thought they looked the same. Are you thinking of the Base Performance or did I miss something?
The 18" OEM aero wheels do not fit, there are some alternatives if you want to put 18" wheels on it though. Check the driving dynamics subforum, lots of great posts about it there.

There are now two versions of the Aero wheels. Do you know that the Aero V2 (aka Pinwheel Refresh) wheels will not fit over the Performance rear brakes?
No, I don't have the measurements, but considering that the 19's are too tight and that the refresh 18 look identical apart from the pin angle I highly doubt they made such substantial changes that it will fit the P.
Not fact, just assumption based on history

Not sure about 2021, but with rear caliper “shaving/trimming” and 3mm spacer Aeros fit on 2020 model

image.jpg