Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will an AWD w/o FSD check the source code of their upgrade page for acceleration boost option info?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have LR RWD. I see the note about acceleration boost on my upgrade page. When I view the source code of that page I only see pricing information for the self-driving options. Based on the articles out there, it seems that those with AWD will have more information in their source code about this new option. If so, can someone verify?

I have LR RWD. I see the note about acceleration boost on my upgrade page. When I view the source code of that page I only see pricing information for the self-driving options. Based on the articles out there, it seems that those with AWD will have more information in their source code about this new option. If so, can someone verify?

Not AWD here, but SR+ without FSD and I see the little blurb on the page but no price info in the source. In fact, the term "Acceleration Boost" doesn't even show up in the source, it seems like it's coming from a dynamic script or link or something, which would make sense. Tesla can change and add disclaimers on the back-end in a database and those would just populate out to the pages...

I have a 2019 LR AWD non-performance w/o FSD (build date 9/2019), and I see the upgrade text about the Acceleration Boost in my Tesla account for this car. I am also now on 40.2 as well.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-18 at 8.19.04 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-18 at 8.19.04 AM.png
    34 KB · Views: 49

It is live now! Seems like only for LR AWD non-P.

Reactions: CitiesSprinter