TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Will anybody here be asking questions tonight?

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by ImEric, Feb 8, 2016.

1. ImEric

ImEric Member

I'm just wondering if there are any members of this forum who will get to speak during the earnings call and ask a question. If so, could you ask about reservation price for the Model 3?

2. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

3. MassModel3

MassModel3 Member

#3 MassModel3, Feb 8, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
    As much as many of us would really (really!!!) like to know pretty much anything about the Model 3, I can't imagine that Elon would let anything out of the bag regarding the Model 3, other than perhaps statements on cost ($35K starting), when he'll formally introduce it (late March), the "production" date (late 2017), and how the Gigafactory will impact Model 3 sales (mandatory). Beyond that, I expect him to be pretty mum about the Model 3 until next month.

4. CmdrThor

CmdrThor Member

The conference is to discuss Q4 2015 and full year 2015 earnings results. While some forward looking items will be addressed, the reservation price for Model 3 is hardly relevant for that call. Not to mention Elon has taken to not answering questions like that.

5. ImEric

ImEric Member

Got my answers. Thanks Bonnie. I realized my mistake after posting, but didn't go back to fix it because... I dunno, busy I guess. Anyway, thanks for your helpful responses.