Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will bagging Tesla model 3 void warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This came across my youtube feed this morning:

My biggest worry, as others have mentioned, would be battery damage.

Good thing about the air suspension is it’s your choice of ride height. You can basically ride at only 1” lowered than factory and it ride just like on factory suspension. Or, you can risk to ride low and look great but the ride will be harsh. Here is my daily ride height with stock wheel on, it’s about 1 inch stock from factory.
2E8F80FA-F8D4-405F-AEB0-913054A7DB14.jpeg

I really want to bag my Tesla model 3. Those of you that don’t know what bagging means, it is basically air ride that adjusts the cars height via remote and requires a tank up front. Was wondering if this would void the entire cars warranty or just suspension stuff? I’ll post an image soon!!
Good question I’m looking to do the same. I’m more concerned with finding a reputable shop to do the work than I am the warranty

Just like @MountainPass mentioned, it will only avoid warranty that is related to the modification. My DRL was out and Tesla Service fix it under warranty.

Air suspension allows you do adjust ride height with a click of bottom, and it ride just as comfortable as stock with proper pressure and damping setting. Best of the both world for daily driving.

The downside I can think of is the cost and the performance around track comparing to coilover.

View attachment 508062

Air Demand air suspension for Model 3
View attachment 508064

High setting (higher than stock)
View attachment 508068

Daily ride height
View attachment 508069

Slammed (show setting)
View attachment 508070

Great service people from TESLA
View attachment 508067
Feel free to message me regarding to the air suspension setup.
You have any issues with the battery draining faster? Mine says on trip that i used 11kwh for 40 miles but after plugging back in and checking i used 14.5