Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will buy your Tesla wall mount cable organizer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yea, it randomly pops back up for sale..

I used Geckos Toes. There are two different sizes. One for the HPWC and one for the UMC. The HPWC uses a thicker cable then the UMC. Lets see your garage!

Gecko's Toes for the HPWC:
Amazon.com : Gecko's Toes Water Hose Rack : Air Tool Hose Reels : Patio, Lawn & Garden

Gecko's Toes AIR for the UMC:
Gecko's Toes Air Gecko Air Hose Rack - Air Tool Hose Reels - Amazon.com

It depends if you want a spot for the handle though. With the gecko's toes, I just drape it over the top.

Thanks Erik

Yea, it randomly pops back up for sale..

I used Geckos Toes. There are two different sizes. One for the HPWC and one for the UMC. The HPWC uses a thicker cable then the UMC. Lets see your garage!

Gecko's Toes for the HPWC:
Amazon.com : Gecko's Toes Water Hose Rack : Air Tool Hose Reels : Patio, Lawn & Garden

Gecko's Toes AIR for the UMC:
Gecko's Toes Air Gecko Air Hose Rack - Air Tool Hose Reels - Amazon.com

It depends if you want a spot for the handle though. With the gecko's toes, I just drape it over the top.

Thanks Erik
Hmmm a temporary fix but we really want matching cable organizers. Thanks for the links!

I found that the Tesla wall hook doesn't work well with the HPWC. The cable is too stiff so if you try to actually put the handle in the holder, it pops out easily if you bump the cord. It works fine with the mobile charger because the cord is thinner and more flexible.

How much do you want for it? It's the Tesla one correct?

Yes, Original Tesla cable organizer. Bought it to use with my UMC while my HPWC was shipped. Pic of it mounted on the wall while I was installing the HPWC is below. Removed it and stored it in the HPWC box in case I needed it again in the future. I hadn't thought of a price - one of the links above shows a Topfit replica being sold on ebay for $49.

Only problem now, is I mentioned it to my dad and he's expressed interest in it as a spare for his setup in case anything ever happens to his, since they seem hard to get now. He's wondering if they will discontinue it since the the HPWCs come with the holder built in on the right side. Only problem is we had to mount his HPWC close to something on the right of it so he uses the cable organizer to hold his cord and the charger plug neatly. So since he's antsy now about them not being available, I'll have to let you know if he doesn't take it. Sorry to get your hopes up.
Wall Organizer.jpg

Yes, Original Tesla cable organizer. Bought it to use with my UMC while my HPWC was shipped. Pic of it mounted on the wall while I was installing the HPWC is below. Removed it and stored it in the HPWC box in case I needed it again in the future. I hadn't thought of a price - one of the links above shows a Topfit replica being sold on ebay for $49.

Only problem now, is I mentioned it to my dad and he's expressed interest in it as a spare for his setup in case anything ever happens to his, since they seem hard to get now. He's wondering if they will discontinue it since the the HPWCs come with the holder built in on the right side. Only problem is we had to mount his HPWC close to something on the right of it so he uses the cable organizer to hold his cord and the charger plug neatly. So since he's antsy now about them not being available, I'll have to let you know if he doesn't take it. Sorry to get your hopes up.
View attachment 245557
Lol yes you succeeded in getting my hopes up, including beautiful pictures. Tell your dad it's for a pretty lady with a Model X and that it's going to a good home :)