Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will cancelling the $10,000 FSD put one back at the end of the line with later delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Will cancelling the $10,000 FSD put one back at the end of the line with later delivery? anyone have experience with this?
You don't indicate what model you ordered but depending on whether you ordered before a price increase could dropping FSD lead to paying a higher price which would negate part of the 10k reduction from dropping FSD.

• Helpful
Reactions: Brando
No you won’t go to the back of the line just for that. The system will try to match you with supply. FSD can be added and deleted because is mostly a software configuration switch. But you could get waitlisted for options that cannot be changed like color. Let’s say you wanted a white car with FSD.
You don’t want FSD anymore it will get matched with someone in the area who does. If all the white cars are spoken for. You would have to wait for another run of white cars. Hence the line.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
I got a month of the subscription the day they came out with it to see what it was about. In it's current state, it's not worth $200 a month, much less $10,000. When 9.1 and above becomes widely available, it MIGHT be worth it. Maybe. Big maybe. But right now, no. Save your money.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
Originally ordered Gray/Black/Areo no FSD and showed 8 weeks for delivery. Added FSD and it showed 2 weeks for delivery. I decided to remove FSD and I was back to 8+ weeks for delivery. I then changed to White/Black/Aero with FSD and received the car 4 days later. YMMV