TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Will current Tesla Floor Mats work with a 2015?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Jrogville, Feb 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Jrogville

Jrogville Member

I would like to buy the Tesla branded WeatherTech mats, since they cost the same as from WeatherTech and have the Tesla logo. But I'm buying a mid-2015 CPO, so I was wondering if the mats that Tesla is currently selling on their web site will still fit these older cars.

Also, Tesla sells pre- and post-facelift mats for the front trunks of AWD cars. Does anyone know whether the pre-facelift front trunks stayed the same size all the way back to mid-2015 produced cars?

2. DJung

DJung Member

I can confirm the Weathertech All Weather floor mats will work. I use them on my late 2014 car and they fit just fine.

The pre-refresh mat for the frunk should work just fine too. The size didn't change until they did the refresh.

3. InternetDude

InternetDude Member

4. Jrogville

Jrogville Member

What makes these better than WeatherTech, which is what the Tesla mats are.

5. InternetDude

InternetDude Member

I made a video outlining why the MAXpider mats are better than the WeatherTech / Tesla mats:

6. sdorn

sdorn Director of Awesome

Agreed. I have those floor mats as well. They are great, and they work on the refreshed MS as well (mine was a Dec. delivery).