TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

will.i.am starting own car company in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Cars and Transportation' started by dpeilow, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Mycroft

Mycroft Life happens

Not sure I would call installing a new shell on a Delorean a car company. Something funny is going on. He's either yanking chains or trying to raise a LOT of capital fast.

2. AnOutsider

AnOutsider S532 # XS27

I cringed when I saw this on Autoblog... I guess... more power to him? Might have been easier to do a custom line with a brand lie Scion though.

3. de704

de704 XP268

Foolish at best!

He's a Roadster owner, he should know how hard it is to do that. His money would be better spent invested in Tesla Motors. He many know how to make a beat but he's no Elon Musk.

That car looks like a plastic Delorean.

4. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

Rides on air! Check the wheel shadow under it.

5. Mycroft

Mycroft Life happens

To be fair, the (very crappy) engine is in the back. It does look strange though.

6. zack

zack Member

I've met Will, and he seems like a great guy and has a wonderful sense of humor, but I hope his "car company" doesn't end up being a pointless money-hole!

7. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

He told me his Roadster would be yellow...

8. AnOutsider

AnOutsider S532 # XS27

He told me he'd call me in the morning :frown:

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express