Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will I be getting home delivery if at time of order it won't let me select pickup location?

Hey guys, so when I placed the order, it didn't let me select a pickup location. So I was wondering if my order will be a home delivery? I checked on my Tesla app. and under my registration information, I only see it says "delivery address" which is my home address. I don't see my pickup location and I never got a chance to select one when I placed the order. I'm currently on my 2-week EDD window right now. Will the option to select a pickup location show up when my VIN# is assigned or does this mean that it will be delivered to my home if it didn't give me the option to select pickup location from beginning? I have two Tesla service center near my home one is about 15 miles and the other about 30 miles away.

Last edited:

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC