Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of TMC Podcast #21 is available now. We covered the recent wide release of FSD Beta and shared our experiences. We also discussed the best times to charge and Tesla's official CCS adapter. You can watch it on YouTube.

Will it fit for Winter wheel for 2015 Model S 85D, 19 inch, Replika R163A

Hi,

I saw an wheel I like, the silver color. I need this for winter.

I found this:

Replika - R163A - Polished

I put my vehicule information and it said it fit my car.

Replika R163A (Painted/Hyper Silver) Wheels 19x8.5, 5/120 Offset: 35
(5) Reviews

Price Range: $170.99 to $181.99

FITS YOUR
2015 Tesla S 4 Dr Sedan Base (245/45R19 98 V)
(Change Vehicle)

But the center bore on those wheel is 72.6. Normally the Center bore should be 64.1.

Will these fit me car? Do i need to add anything else to make it fit?

I will reuse tesla lug nut and logo for the middle Hub.

Thanks!

Doanster1

Feb 14, 2018
Oregon
will those work? Center hub ring 64.1mm ID to 72.6mm OD ? to fit the tesla logo?
Yes, those hub-centering rings are what you need. BTW, center bore has nothing to do with the center cap size. They are not the same size. You just need to ask the vendor whether the replicas will accept the stock center cap. Better yet, ask them what size cap it fits.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC